In this day and age art can be anything! Seriously. It appears that a large part of making popular art is pushing boundaries, and redefining art. For more on these images hit the link.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Hypervelocity Stars… really f%#$in sweet. July 22, 2010Stars propelled by black holes, rocketing through space. In my mind that a really awesome image. These stars are not just traveling really fast their traveling 1.6 million mph fast. link. Advertisementspruettad
- Ryan Reynolds as the Green Lantern July 18, 2010Ryan Reynolds, well known funny guy now starring in the long awaited Green Lantern movie. I am pretty skeptical of this selection. I pictured someone who had a darker side to them, since being a superhero usually requires serving justice … Continue reading →pruettad
- Seriously, What is Antimatter?! July 17, 2010Antimatter the opposite of real matter. But wait, how can that be wouldn’t the opposite of matter be nothing? No, the best way to think of antimatter is to think of it as negative matter. Modern Physics suggest that everything … Continue reading →pruettad
- Redefining Digital Art? July 17, 2010In this day and age art can be anything! Seriously. It appears that a large part of making popular art is pushing boundaries, and redefining art. For more on these images hit the link.pruettad
- Get High on Digital Drugs July 16, 2010There has been a lot of buzz recently over these so called “digital drugs”. Some people are going as far as calling it a gateway drug, but really its nothing more then a tool to aid in relaxation. The audio … Continue reading →pruettad
- Independent Research & Development July 16, 2010Independent research and development is the genetrix of truth. Discovering truth on your own is akin to climbing a mountain alone, the greater the truth the higher the mountain. Here at IRAND the truth is what counts. The following is … Continue reading →pruettad
- Utopian Revolution July 16, 2010Someone famous said something like “be the change you want to see”. What does everyone want most? Happiness. Unfortunately in today’s society there is a lot to get in the way of true happiness. By independently researching and developing you … Continue reading →pruettad
- Hypervelocity Stars… really f%#$in sweet. July 22, 2010